The Smart-Read® EZTest® Biological Monitoring System allows an organization to release sterile product with true biological confirmation faster and easier than ever before. For more information, please see our Smart-Well® page.
The new Mesa Labs Incubator Model 1410 is an adjustable temperature unit offering 3 temperature settings, an integrated thermometer, an activation cavity, and a 60°C temperature setting for inexpensive incubation of Smart-Read® EZTest® biological indicators for steam.
Model 1410 Features:
- Incubator can be configured to work with all ProTest and EZTest units.
- Thirteen (13) individually numbered incubation cavities.
- Integrated thermometer for easy temperature reference.
- Activation cavity for activating (crushing) crushable self-contained biological indicators.
- Three temperature settings: 37°C for EO Gas, 57°C for steam, and 60°C for Smart-Read® EZTest® 10 hour biological indicators for steam.
- Fast warm up time.
- International power supply with interchangeable blades for US, UK, Europe, and Australia.
- Declaration of Conformity