- Distinguishes processed from unprocessed items
- Process Indicator Tapes for Steam, Chemiclave and Ethylene Oxide (EO) sterilization
- Adhere well to woven and non-woven materials
- Distinct Color Change after exposure to sterilization
- Steam Tape – Color change is White to Black
- Ethylene Oxide Tape – Color change is Brown to Green
- Tapes available for sale to healthcare facilities in the USA
24mm x 55m
18mm x 55m
12mm x 55m
18mm x 55m
Dry Heat Indicator Labels
Dry Heat Indicator Labels (DHI Labels) clearly distinguish processed from unprocessed items when used as directed.
Eliminate personnel error and confusion by applying DHI Labels to all items to be sterilized. DHI Labels also can indicate sterilizer malfunction. DHI Labels are adhesive backed allowing them to easily be applied to items. Mesa Labs DHI labels are packaged 1500 to a roll.
The labels are printed with a chemical indicator that changes from green to brown when exposed to Dry Heat conditions. This color change allows the technician to immediately distinguish processed from unprocessed items. Color change is non-reversible.
DHI Labels received a 510K notification for use as a process indicator for Dry Heat Sterilization at 160°C. DHI Labels are manufactured in an FDA registered facility pursuant to current Quality System Regulations (QSRs).
Gamma Labels change from yellow to red when exposed to Gamma radiation sterilization > 10kGy.
- Catalog# CI-R02: METO (registered trademark symbol) gun label, 1,000 indicators/roll
- Catalog# CI-R03: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) dots, 5,000 indicators/roll
EO Labels change from purple to green when exposed to Ethylene Oxide (EO) sterilization.
- Catalog# CI-E02: METO (registered trademark symbol) gun label, 1,000 indicators/roll
- Catalog# CI-E03: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) dots, 5,000 indicators/roll
Expiration 2 years from date of manufacture.
Mesa Labs tape dispenser works with all ProChem Indicator tapes and any tapes on a 3 inch core.