Apex Biological Indicator (BI) products are designed specifically to meet the unique needs of the pharmaceutical, food, and medical device industries utilizing hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) vapor sterilization.
Our Apex product line offers:
- The most resistant strain to HPV sterilization process to assure the manufacturing area is sterile
- Greatly reduced false positives because products match the decontamination process
- A highly flexible portfolio of BI’s to match the resistance of process parameters
Whether it be stainless steel discs/ribbons or a spore suspension, Apex BI products offer the ideal solution to monitoring hydrogen peroxide sterilization.
- Bare stainless steel ribbons measure (0.25″ x 2.75″)
- Inoculated at one end
- Available with reference #12980
- Convenient size and flexibility
Tri-Scale Biological Indicator
- One convenient Tyvek/Tyvek® package; three G. stearothermophilus populations
- Three carriers with 104, 105 and 106 spores; sealed in separate compartments
- Used for initial shakedown or validation of new enclosures or filling lines
- Convenient to identify worst-case location(s) in enclosure
Contract Studies Laboratory
We provide valuable assistance to customers in verifying the sterility of their products. Check it out here.
- G. stearothermophilus for gaseous hydrogen peroxide
- Custom applications and custom preparations
- Complete System Validations
- Propagation and Resistance Testing of Environmental Isolates
NEW PRODUCT! Improved SIP Validation Results
The MeCo line is designed to provide consistency between validation cycles by enabling controlled placement of the biological indicator and the thermocouple together.
- Provide consistency between cycles by enabling controlled, reproducible placement of the biological indicator (BI) and thermocouple (TC) together.
- Increase robustness by providing ability to easily reach most difficult to sterilize location per EP 9.2, ISO 17665-1 Annex D, ISO 11138-7.
- Reduce contamination with secure placement which eliminates loss or shredding of the BI and reduces stress on the TC.
Distributed by Mesa; Manufactured by Tyglar.