NEW PRODUCT! Improved SIP Validation Results
The MeCo line is designed to provide consistency between validation cycles by enabling controlled placement of the biological indicator and the thermocouple together.
- Provide consistency between cycles by enabling
controlled, reproducible placement of the biological
indicator (BI) and thermocouple (TC) together.
- Increase robustness by providing ability to easily reach
most difficult to sterilize location per EP 9.2, ISO
17665-1 Annex D, ISO 11138-7.
- Reduce contamination with secure placement which
eliminates loss or shredding of the BI and reduces stress
on the TC.
Distributed by Mesa; Manufactured by Tyglar
MeCo functions as a device for the standardization of the sterilization validation process. It protects the biological indicator (BI) during the cycle, reduces the use of tape, and enhances reproducibility of the thermocouple (TC) and BI placement throughout the cycle. For use with Mesa Spore Strip biological indicator.
- MeCo Round can be used in pipelines with the aid of the MeCo Pusher.
- Available in 4 sizes
- 0.75” (¾) piping, reorder #: MC-RND0.75
- 1.00” (1) piping, reorder #: MC-RND1.00
- 1.50” (1 ½) piping, reorder #: MC-RND1.50
- 2.00” (2) piping, reorder #: MC-RND2.00
- MeCo Flat Can be used on flat or concave surfaces with the aid of the MeCo Strip.
- Reorder #: MC-FLT
- The MeCo Roller functions as a device for Mesa BI placement in the MeCo Round models.
- The use of such a device enhances the standardization of the Mesa BI placement.
- The Mesa spore strip is always folded in the exact same manner to be inserted into the MeCo Round.
- Reorder #: MC-RLLR
The MesaStrip (spore strip) is used with MeCo Flat and MeCo Round. After the sterilization cycle, the MesaStrip can be sent to laboratory services. Click here to learn more about our Contract Studies department.