Process Challenge Devices® (PCD®) are externally placed on pallets to assure terminal sterilization of medical devices. PCDs have defined resistance values that match internal sterilization challenges.
- Mesa PCD® have unique patented packaging of a variety of B. atrophaeus biological indicators to match your process.
- You can use PCD® for both validation and routine monitoring of Ethylene Oxide sterilization cycles.
- PCDs have consistent resistance and are certified to ISO 13485 quality systems for medical devices.
- Mesa’ s PCD® line offers a broad range of available resistance levels and biological indicator (BI) types to meet endless cycle configurations. See the product section below…
- Our PCD® Selection Set offers 4 of the most common configurations in one kit to determine appropriate resistance level for your cycle.
- We can provide faster turnaround with self-contained and rapid read biological indicators delivering results with as little as 4-hours of incubation.
Type 2 (Most Resistance)
Type 3 (Least Resistance)
Type 4 (Medium Resistance)
Type 5 (Low Resistance)
Type 6 (Medium Resistance)
Type 7 (Medium Resistance)
Contract Studies Laboratory
We provide valuable assistance to customers in verifying the sterility of their products. Check it out here.
- Complete System Validations
- Propagation and Resistance Testing of Environmental Isolates
Product Label: Polyolefin plastic with removable pressure sensitive test tube label.
Mounting Card: PVC plastic with a pressure sensitive adhesive strip for mounting on the outside of a sterilizer load.
EO Resistant Barrier Pouch: Proprietary multi-layer plastic film combinations result in consistent EO sterilization resistance to all commercial processes.
Biological Indicator: Per customer specification. Any commercially available BI test strip, disc or Self Contained BI (SCBI).